Choose to build your new home in the well-connected new community of Greenlands Meadows. The new homesites are built with space in mind for all families to enjoy. All lots come with underground power, scheme water, NBN fixed line internet and high-quality rural fencing …. plus, there are no time restrictions on building. Additionally, a generous building envelope of 2000m is provided.
West Pinjarra is 20 minutes from the Mandurah Hub and easily accessible to North and South via Forrest Highway. Greenlands Meadows is set in a location really like no other, so why not take the opportunity to build your Rural Building Company dream home and make the life you have been looking for in a place like no other.
The Karroo Heritage offers you the same carefully designed home as the Karroo Original and draws inspiration from two of our best selling homes The Argyle and The Karridale Retreat. The expansive verandah is a central feature of the Karroo home, and it can act as an outdoor extension of the living space, providing a comfortable area for relaxation, socializing, or enjoying meals alfresco. It also serves as a transition zone between the interior and exterior, creating a seamless flow between the two spaces. This generous verandah, stretching the full length of the home, enhances the home’s sense of openness and connection to nature.
Contact Gavin now on 041 999 1319 / email@example.com to discuss your new home ideas today.
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Includes underground power, premium individual entry statement and quality fencing.
- Built by local qualified & experienced trades people.
- Site associated costs include items like earthworks, ATU system and power runs.
- Council fees, energy efficiency requirements and bushfire protection.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system.
- Luxury 900mm kitchen appliances.
- Stone benchtops to the Kitchen, Ensuite and Bathroom.
- Soft closing cabinetry doors and drawers.
- Extensive choice of quality tapware and cabinetry.
- Generous paving and mitred tiling allowances.
Siteworks costs vary from site-to-site, a siteworks allowance has been included and siteworks costs above this will need to be covered by the purchaser. The price is subject to change upon receival of a feature contour survey, soil inspection report, engineering, and energy assessment.
Site works allowances have been included in the advertised price. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The land in this package is not owned by The Rural Building Co and is available for purchase directly from the Developer, Agent or Seller. Land is subject to being available at the time of enquiry, as is any promotions offered by the Developer and/or Builder. Pricing is subject to change pending survey and engineers report. Design amendments and or upgrades and pricing are subject to a Bushfire Attack Level Assessment. BC #11421.