Yarrimbah Heights is a place to create something extraordinary. Here you will be connected to nature in a way no other lifestyle estate can match. At the bottom of the hill is historic Bullsbrook town with an array of amenity and the new Town Centre currently underway.
Each of the elevated 2ha+ homesites on the escarpment has been thoughtfully positioned to maximise stunning views across the hills and valleys or to the plains below. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your “Rural Building Company” dream home and make the life you have been looking for in a place like no other.
There is true magic in The Argyle as this design offers high raked ceilings and feature gable windows to the living room and the magic of being at one with the bush in all its moods. The home has been skilfully divided into two zones, with a master suite, theatre and office at one end and the three minor bedrooms at the other. Providing even more privacy between these two zones is an activity room, second bathroom and laundry. The kitchen design abides by our belief that the chef should be able to freely communicate with guests, looking over the living & dining room and outdoor entertaining areas beyond.
As with all of our home designs, the Argyle Farmhouse can be customised to suit your personal needs to make it truly yours.
Contact Brook Leber now on 0437 709 129 / email@example.com to discuss your new home ideas today.
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Includes underground power, premium individual entry statement and quality fencing.
- Built by local qualified & experienced trades people.
- Site allowances including earthworks, ATU system, Rainwater tanks and power runs.
- Council fees, energy efficiency requirements and bushfire protection.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system.
- Luxury 900mm kitchen appliances.
- Stone benchtops to the Kitchen, Ensuite and Bathroom.
- Soft closing cabinetry doors and drawers.
- Extensive choice of quality tapware and cabinetry.
- Generous paving and mitred tiling allowances.
Siteworks costs vary from site-to-site, a siteworks allowance has been included and siteworks costs above this will need to be covered by the purchaser. The price is subject to change upon receival of a feature contour survey, soil inspection report, engineering, and energy assessment.
Site works allowances have been included in the advertised price. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The land in this package is not owned by The Rural Building Co and is available for purchase directly from the Developer, Agent or Seller. Land is subject to being available at the time of enquiry, as is any promotions offered by the Developer and/or Builder. Pricing is subject to change pending survey and engineers report. Design amendments and or upgrades and pricing are subject to a Bushfire Attack Level Assessment. BC #11421.