Yarrimbah Heights is a place to create something extraordinary. Here you will be connected to nature in a way no other lifestyle estate can match. At the bottom of the hill is historic Bullsbrook town with an array of amenity and the new Town Centre currently underway.
Each of the elevated 2ha+ homesites on the escarpment has been thoughtfully positioned to maximise stunning views across the hills and valleys or to the plains below. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your Rural Building Company dream home and make the life you have been looking for in a place like no other.
The Karroo Classic offers everything the original offers and cleverly adapts it all in to a slightly smaller floor plan. The Karroo Classic has all the allure of a traditional Rural Building Company home and draws you in with undeniable romance. The expansive verandah is a defining feature of the Karroo home, serving as an inviting outdoor extension of the living space. Stretching the full length of the home, it offers a comfortable area for relaxation, socializing, and enjoying meals outdoors. Moreover, it acts as a seamless transition zone between the interior and exterior, fostering a strong connection to nature.
Contact Gavin Turner now on 041 999 1319 / email@example.com to discuss your new home ideas.
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Includes underground power, premium individual entry statement and quality fencing.
- Built by local qualified & experienced trades people.
- Site allowances including earthworks, ATU system, Rainwater tanks and power runs.
- Council fees, energy efficiency requirements and bushfire protection.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system.
- Luxury 900mm kitchen appliances.
- Stone benchtops to the Kitchen, Ensuite and Bathroom.
- Soft closing cabinetry doors and drawers.
- Extensive choice of quality tapware and cabinetry.
- Generous paving and mitred tiling allowances.
Siteworks costs vary from site-to-site, a siteworks allowance has been included and siteworks costs above this will need to be covered by the purchaser. The price is subject to change upon receival of a feature contour survey, soil inspection report, engineering, and energy assessment.
Site works allowances have been included in the advertised price. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The land in this package is not owned by The Rural Building Co and is available for purchase directly from the Developer, Agent or Seller. Land is subject to being available at the time of enquiry, as is any promotions offered by the Developer and/or Builder. Pricing is subject to change pending survey and engineers report. Design amendments and or upgrades and pricing are subject to a Bushfire Attack Level Assessment. BC #11421.