Have you Dreamed of Living on a Large Rural Block amongst the trees but still want to be close to modern conveniences? This 3280m2 prime, level block with vineyard at the rear is truly unique!
This location has everything you could possible want… Large Blocks, Beautiful Views, Plenty of Tall Trees and Bush Trails, With Wineries and World Class beaches nearby. And all this just a 5 minute drive to Margaret River CBD, the ‘Down South Dream’ just became a reality!
The Julimar Heritage is truly an exceptionally beautiful country home. With huge raked ceilings to the expansive living, dining and alfresco areas, the feeling of space is astounding. With the gorgeous high gable windows you can see high into the sky and the tops of the trees ensuring that you take in the views of the vineyard directly behind.
Some of the features of this Award Winning Home are:
– Huge country style kitchen with oversized freestanding bench and large windows looking out over the alfresco and garden
– Massive master with private entry and retreat and his/her walk in robes
– Huge ensuite with double sized shower + double vanities
– 3 Oversized minor bedrooms + study + activity room
– Large home theatre for watching movies or sport with family and friends
– Generous front porch + much more!
To secure your slice of the Margaret River region with a view that is unmatched, don’t delay get in touch with Steve today! 0409 997 735 or email@example.com
- Built by local qualified & experienced trades people
- 20mm Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Luxury Westinghouse 900mm kitchen appliances
- Limited Time $10k Bonus!
- Hob-less showers, with semi frameless pivot door and screen (where shown)
- Double bowl kitchen sink
- Choice of impressive elevations options*
- Soft close draws through out
- Soft Close Cupboards through out
- 6 Star rated Rheem 26L continuous flow hot water system
- Alder tapware and accessories to bathroom, ensuite & toilets
- Chrome floor wastes to all wet areas
- Wide choice of pavers to Verandas, Porch and Alfresco areas
- Double clay brick construction* (where shown)
- Gainsborough Tri-Lock entry set to entry door
- Colourbond roof, downpipes, and facia in a range of colours
- Jason Windows & sliding doors
- Lifetime structural warranty*
Site works allowances have been included in the advertised price. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The land in this package is not owned by The Rural Building Co and is available for purchase directly from the Developer, Agent or Seller. Land is subject to being available at the time of enquiry, as is any promotions offered by the Developer and/or Builder. Pricing is subject to change pending survey and engineers report. Design amendments and or upgrades and pricing are subject to a Bushfire Attack Level Assessment. BC #11421.