Check out our top 5 tips to colouring your home below!
1. Dark grey and charcoal can have a dramatic effect for a feature wall. This trend has been around for a few years and still going strong. Alternatively use a light grey for a more relaxing calmer feel. Ensure to enhance with lighting or skylights so it doesn’t appear dull.
2. Try adding colour accents with patterned wallpaper or even grab a favourite photo and create your own wallpaper!
3. Accessorise your home with coloured lamps, paintings, cushion covers and rugs. Don’t overdo it though, remember less is often best!
4. Don’t underestimate a beige wall! When accented with white high gloss trims and modern furniture it can look very chic and timeless. Remember there are thousands of variations of beige. Greyish beige colours can often look quite elegant while pinker beiges ofter a softness other can’t.
5. Want to show off the your new skillion ceiling? Look into using colours to highlight angles and offer depth.