|Build with confidence|
If you’re considering building a home, you’ll be wondering how the latest developments in COVID-19 may affect your decisions. We’d like to update you on how Rural Building Company are equipped to continue to deliver your dream home.
Rural Building Company are fortunate to have the backing and strength of JWH Group – WA’s third largest building company.
– Financial strength – Strong cash flow supporting our day-to-day operations, giving you peace of mind through the build process.
– Group purchasing power – Our size gives you confidence that supply issues will not delay the completion of your home.
– Local suppliers and trades
At the end of the day, we want to see you happy and healthy in your new home. That’s why Rural Building Company are committed to keeping your build on track. So let’s look out for each other and work together to build a better future.
We’re now open
Under the latest Government guidelines, our display homes are now open to view with groups of up to 20 people at a time. Our team will be on hand to show you around with hand sanitiser throughout and regular cleaning schedules to ensure the highest level of safety for our customers.
We are also continuing to offer private appointments if that is your preference.
For those that are homebound, we’re happy to organise a video appointment with our New Homes Consultants at a time that suits you.
In the meantime, our display home videos are a great opportunity to gain an understanding of each homes’ individual layout and the stunning design features used.
Frequently asked Questions
Are your display homes open?
All of our display homes are now open in accordance with the latest Government guidelines. We are undertaking measures to protect the wellbeing of our valued clients, staff, suppliers and our community members.
– We are welcoming groups of up to 20 people through at one time.
– Our New Homes Consultants will follow physical social distancing measures, while still providing you with excellent customer service.
– Pre-screening process for customers who attend display homes without a confirmed appointment in place
– Increased hygiene measures including hand sanitisers and frequent cleaning schedules
– Private display home viewings are also available. Simply contact your local office to arrange a convenient time to suit you.
– Should you wish to experience a Rural Building Company display home from the comfort of your own home, videos of our homes are now available for your convenience.
My next meeting (pre-plan, contracts and colour selections) are coming up. Am I able to attend the office?
Your local Rural Building Company office is now open to conduct meetings and to keep your dream home progressing smoothly. Alternatively, your New Homes Administrator can conduct your next meeting remotely via Facetime, Zoom, or over the phone if that is your preference. Should you have any questions, please contact your New Homes Administrator directly.
Can I visit my home under construction?
You are still able to visit your home throughout the build and we ask that you organise a time with your Site Supervisor prior to visiting. This is to ensure the health and safety of the tradespeople that may be working on your home.
If your home is under construction in another region, you will be able to visit however you will require a letter from Rural Building Company on a formal letterhead, along with a rates notice and a copy of your plans with your address.
What impact will COVID-19 have on the construction of my home?
We have been closely working with our suppliers to ensure products coming out of COVID-19 impacted countries are available and will not delay the completion of our clients homes. Currently there are no known material supply issues. We will continue to monitor our supply chain daily and will notify you immediately should the situation change and impact the completion of your home.